Triple Threat Academy
Brief Program Description:
The Triple Threat Academy offers visual and performing art workshops to our young cast members, and others (upon request). This includes story time, artwork, dance, acting, and voice.
We make this available virtually and through pop-up theatrical workshops. The workshops are interactive and enable students to develop and build character on and off the set.
Pre-K, K-5, 6-8, 9-12
How are most of your sites currently operating?
Are you planning on offering virtual programming during the summer of 2021? Yes
Do you have the capacity to provide in-person summer programs in 2021? Yes
- How many sites could you operate? 1 at a time
- How many children could you serve per site? 20 students per 1 performance coach
Do you have the capacity to provide in-person afterschool programs during the 2021-2022 school year? No
- How many sites could you operate?
- How many children could you serve per site?
What counties are are you interested in working in?
Charles, Montgomery, Prince George’s, St. Mary’s
What types of programming do you offer?
- Additional services:
Do you have ESSA approval in any county in Maryland? No
- If yes, which counties?
Do you provide transportation to your programs? No
Are you interested in partnering with other program providers? Yes
- Briefly describe the kind of partnerships you may be looking for: We are interested in partnering with literary programs; whereas, we could evolve stories into scripts.
We are also very interested in working with other programs that may not have a performing arts offering and we could be commissioned to help to fill the gap. This works well virtually and in-person. Virtual engagements are also possible when the partner is working in person, provided that we can work through the technology (screen, internet, fun).