Help us Make the MOST of Out of School Time
You share our vision for a future when all youth have access to high-quality learning opportunities in the out of school hours. You believe that we can close the afterschool opportunity gap. We need your help to make our vision a reality.
What Your Donation Can Provide
- $50 – Subsidized subscription to our online training platform.
- $100 – One hour of program technical assistance
- $250 – 2 hours of training for up to 50 youth development professionals
- $500 – A toolkit and materials for our professional learning community members
- $1,000 – Sponsorship for one Annual Recognition Awards
In-kind donations that are well-suited for our organization are:
- Office supplies and technology
- Office furniture
- Photography/Design services
- Food for events
- Event space
To arrange an in-kind donation please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
MOST and our sister organization Maryland MENTOR produce the Maryland United for Youth Conference. Our next in-person conference is currently scheduled for November 2021. More information on conference sponsorship and/or virtual conference alternatives will be announced.
Maryland Youth Deserve Better. Donate to MOST.
Support our efforts to improve the quality and reach of Out of School Time programming for all of Maryland’s youth! The Maryland Out of School Time Network is provided fiscal sponsorship by The Fund for Educational Excellence, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. All contributions are tax-deductible. We accept donations online and by check:
Checks should be made out to The Fund for Educational Excellence and mailed to:
The Fund for Educational Excellence
ATTN: MOST Network
800 N. Charles St.
Baltimore, MD 21201