Brief Program Description:
To provide quality at risk youth programming for children 4yrs and up.
Pre-K, K-5, 6-8, 9-12
How are most of your sites currently operating?
Are you planning on offering virtual programming during the summer of 2021? No
Do you have the capacity to provide in-person summer programs in 2021? Yes
- How many sites could you operate? 1
- How many children could you serve per site? 150
Do you have the capacity to provide in-person afterschool programs during the 2021-2022 school year? Yes
- How many sites could you operate? 4
- How many children could you serve per site? 125
What counties are are you interested in working in?
What types of programming do you offer?
Tutoring, Homework Support, Math, Science/STEM, Literacy, Arts, Cultural Awareness, Social-Emotional Learning, 21st Century Skills, Mentoring, Service Learning Opportunities, Career and College Readiness, Other Services
- Additional services: Goal setting
Do you have ESSA approval in any county in Maryland? No
- If yes, which counties?
Do you provide transportation to your programs? Yes
Are you interested in partnering with other program providers? Yes
- Briefly describe the kind of partnerships you may be looking for: Transportation, mentoring, shared resources