Girls on the Run of Mid & Western Maryland
Brief Program Description:
At Girls on the Run, we inspire ALL girls to build confidence and make intentional decisions, while fostering care and compassion for self and others. Trained coaches use physical activity and dynamic discussions to build social, emotional and physical skills in every girl while encouraging healthy habits for life.
How are most of your sites currently operating?
Are you planning on offering virtual programming during the summer of 2021? No
Do you have the capacity to provide in-person summer programs in 2021? Yes
- How many sites could you operate? 3
- How many children could you serve per site? 20-30
Do you have the capacity to provide in-person afterschool programs during the 2021-2022 school year? Yes
- How many sites could you operate? 40
- How many children could you serve per site? Up to 15
What counties are are you interested in working in?
Allegany, Frederick, Garrett, Washington
What types of programming do you offer?
Social-Emotional Learning, Mentoring, Physical Activity/Exercise, Sports
- Additional services:
Do you have ESSA approval in any county in Maryland? No
- If yes, which counties?
Do you provide transportation to your programs? No
Are you interested in partnering with other program providers? Yes
- Briefly describe the kind of partnerships you may be looking for: Funding partnerships, grants, site locations, volunteer needs, transportation assistance, in-kind donations.