Summer Bootcamp Webinar Series
March 1, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - March 5, 2021 @ 2:00 pm
The Summer Bootcamp Series will provide program leaders with the tools they need at this moment to keep kids healthy, learning, earning, and thriving through this pandemic and beyond. We’ll dive into strategies to accelerate learning, build critical partnerships, and plan successful programs with evidence-based practices relevant to any scenario of summer plans emerging this season.
- Monday, March 1 – Supercharging Academics and Enrichment in the Summertime
- Tuesday, March 2 – Powering Healthy Minds and Bodies
- Wednesday, March 3 – Strengthening and Conditioning in Program Operations & Partnerships; Congressional Briefing
- Thursday, March 4 – Raising the Bar on SEL and Cultural Relevance in Summer Programs
- Friday, March 5 – Meet the Experts…Office Hours for One-on-One Summer Consultation