Website Seeds 4 Success, Inc.
Seeds 4 Success’ Mission: Working together as a community to provide children from low income communities with the skills and support to achieve success in school and life.
Our Vision: Every child in Annapolis has the opportunity to build a bright future.
Program Manager Key Responsibilities:
The Program Manager is responsible for planning, implementation, and evaluation of all associated Seeds 4 Success programs for children (ages 0-4 and grades PK-5), their Caregivers, and family members. The Program Manager lends assistance to all other programs at Seeds 4 Success.
- Uphold Seeds 4 Success Mission and Vision
- Manage Seeds 4 Success’ Learn Programs and related partnerships
- Recruit, enroll, and onboard children and families into Seeds 4 Success programs
- Conduct Family Workshops, Community Educational Workshops, and Student/Family Impact Team meetings
- Collaborate with experts to provide educational workshops for Caregivers of children ages 0-4
- Manage ongoing communications with program participants and families
- Coordinate and provide transportation of participants to and from after-school tutoring programs
- Develop and manage partnerships with local agencies to provide adult literacy education for Caregivers
- Develop and implement “Kindergarten Ready” curriculum for participants in Pre-Kindergarten enrolled in the Learn after-school tutoring program
- Manage and implement ”I am a Learner” curricula (academic and social-emotional) and assessments for grades K-5 (i.e., DIBELS)
- Train program volunteers on Kindergarten readiness, academic, and social-emotional learning best practices for after-school programs
- Develop Participant, Caregiver, and Volunteer surveys to measure program satisfaction and effectiveness
- Track, monitor, and report on the programs’ key performance indicators
- Support Volunteer Coordinator with recruitment, onboarding, and coordination of program volunteers
- Manage Community-Based and associated School-Based Americorps Foster Grandparents Volunteers
- Compose posts for S4S newsletters, blog and social media platforms
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in education, child development or related field
- At least three years teaching or equivalent experience in grades PK-5
- Fully inoculated for COVID-19 as this position is in-person daily with staff and community members
- Proficient in Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Meet as well as social media platforms
- Available to work Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings weekly with occasional weekends & holidays
- Pass a comprehensive background and driving record check
- Valid driver’s license
- Spanish speaker highly preferred
To apply email your cover letter and resume to Jen Pastrone, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.