Website Banner Neighborhoods Community Corporation
Banner Neighborhoods Community Corporation is currently hiring for a Program Coordinator, Youth Sports. The Program Coordinator will be responsible for program support of the development and implementation of existing and newly developed Youth Sports programs. The Program Coordinator will assist in developing, organizing, and implementing high-quality Youth Sports such as Banner Community Sports League and Engaging Youth in Sports programs. This is a full-time position. The incumbent will work up to 37.5 hours per week. Work schedule is to be determined.
- Education and experience equivalent to graduation from a 4-year college/university, and
- 2 years of experience working with a youth sports program in the capacity of support staff or any equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the desirable knowledge, skills and abilities
- Possession and retention of a valid Maryland Class C driver’s license as a condition of employment.
Desirable Knowledge and Abilities:
- Knowledge of appropriate sports rules and regulations as it pertains to Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, Track & Field and others as applicable.
- Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, and Teams software.
- Teaching and planning lessons
- Database management
Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter, and 3 professional references to Nathan Paluzzi, at email@example.com