Website Banner Neighborhoods Community Corporation
Banner’s mission is to empower East Baltimore communities with life-enriching programs for youth and older adults. Banner is looking for a new team member who will perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for Executive Director and program staff to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
Education and Experience
- Attention to detail and an ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Competency with Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated and excellent work ethic
- Ability to follow structured processes and keep accurate records
- Ability to learn quickly and work well in a team environment
- High level of discernment
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit bannerneighborhoods.org..