Website Maryland Science Center
Supervise all aspects of overnight events for 1st-6th grade groups, including spending the night. Duties include running check-in, answering questions, communicating with security, distributing snack, welcoming groups and clarifying rules and expectations, problem-solving, managing part-time staff and volunteers, and handling situations that may arise. All shifts are 17 hours, from 4:30PM-9:30AM on either a Friday or Saturday night, twice-monthly, January-late April. Must be able to attend one day of training on January 21st.
All positions require:
- Maturity and flexibility
- Organizational and people skills
- Experience working with children
- Interest in science or education
- Excellent communication skills
- Supervisory skills
- Capable of working without direct supervision
- Good sense of humor
- Must have completed at least 2-3 years of college, teaching professionals preferred
- Ability to pass background check
- All hired employees must provide proof of COVID vaccination and one booster
To apply for this job please visit www.mdsci.org.