Website LETS GO Boys and Girls
Leadership Engineering Tech Science Generating Opportunities
We are seeking a program assistant to provide logistics support to our programming team. The successful candidate must be based in or near Baltimore City, and able to work in-person in the office (Remington Area) 20 hours per week, M-Th between the hours of 9am-5pm.
Email Resume and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Baltimore Program Assistant’ as the subject line.
As a Program Assistant you will:
- Provide administrative support, filing documents and maintaining inventory of office supplies
- Complete data entry tasks
- Manage LEGO and other STEM Materials Inventory
- Assist Education Managers with Kit Building, Site Visits and STEM Workshops
- Participate in staff meetings and professional development activities
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Other duties as assigned
To apply for this job please visit www.letsgoboysandgirls.org.