Highs School diploma or one year of college in related field a plus; Able to lead and participate in group sports and recreation; Experience in developing and supporting group lesson plans or integrated learning activities; Must have a commitment to working with youth from a strength based and/or youth development perspective; Exhibit positive attitude; model a mature and professional demeanor; Strong interpersonal skills and commitment to the ethics of good character, humility, and servant leadership; Authorization for background check for criminal and child protective findings
Baltimore City High School Students encouraged to apply–must have reliable transportation.
- Set up and break down his/her classroom space, including securing and organizing the appropriate materials
- Collaborate with staff to establish and maintain a supportive and structured environment for the youth entrusted to their care
- Assist with the distribution and cleanup of snacks, lunch (summer only) and dinner meals
- Plan and conduct academic enrichment time for a group of 15-20 students during after school hours
- Serve as a facilitator of after school, including chaperone field trips hosted during program hours
- Provide classroom management support during recreational, arts and developmental activities for youth
- Collaborate with athletic, social and cultural enrichment partners to implement after school and/or summer activities
- Complete required documentation, including attendance rosters
- Participate in staff meetings and professional development activities including national training, if applies, to support program improvement and staff development
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be fully vaccinated by start date and provide documentation
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.