VineCorps is hiring for a full-time Director of Development for its organization. The Director of Development, reporting to and working closely on the leadership team with the Co-Executive Directors, will be responsible for envisioning, developing, managing, and executing a comprehensive organizational development plan through a period of expansion. It requires someone with a firm grasp of all core components of organizational development, which include:
- Generating income through a range of earned revenue streams and well-integrated fundraising programs.
- Soliciting, cultivating, and managing all resource-bearing relationships such as donors, volunteers, partnerships, and in-kind and pro bono providers.
- Crafting and coordinating communications.
- Establishing and improving the various functional systems such as database and other record keeping that comprise organizational infrastructure.
- Planning, tracking, and reporting financial information through budgets and other tools.
- Understanding and supporting healthy management and governance dynamics.
Core hours will be Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. with 10 or so flex hours per week which include occasional evening and weekend hours determined by specific need and circumstances. This person will work on average (approximately) per week, 28 hours remotely and 12 hours in person in the field, at various locations in central Prince George’s County between Hyattsville and Largo.
To apply, email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A resume detailing your relevant education and work history
- A cover letter sharing why you’re interested in this position
- One or two items you have created in your development work, at least one of which involves substantial writing (the other can be differently creative).